Thursday, February 25, 2010

What if....??????

What if I was a fish,
I wud swim all my life,
until one day I wud be caught by a fisherman or swallowed by a shark

What if I was a kite,
I wud fly all day steering the sky,
until one day I wud bite the dust when cut away from the string,

What if I was a flower new bloom,
I wud smile at bees and welcome sunshine,
until one day I wud fade away with no aroma and no butterflies around,

What if I was a shooting star,
I wud shine all night and world gazing at me,
until one day I wud disintegrate falling down the sky

What if there was no "if" in my life
then "life" wud be incomplete {spelling wud be le}
with no milestones to achieve and missions to accomplish,
with no tasks to perform and goals to chase,
until one day death conquers life too late to think "what if....?".

8 comments:

  1. Philosophical ganesh....that's a new one.......very well written dude.....keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely words...!!!!! i love the flow of the poem... beautiful..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last para is very well drafted...very nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What if I was a flower new bloom,"are u gay...???hehehehe..jus kiddin..fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey now .. when did u start writing poems ? If this one is ur first one ... congratulations .. its fantastic !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kya ho gaya tuze? nyz pure poem me sirf ye line tune likhi hai
    "then "life" wud be incomplete {spelling wud be le}"

    hehehhehehe ... tht was good one...

    ReplyDelete